event Published 2021-08-17T20:23:14.862Z
The following information will assist you with your 2021-2022 start-up at Bishop O’Byrne High School.
- Student Schedules are now available to view on Parent View. Here is the link to Parent View: https://sis.cssd.ab.ca/public/home.html
- Counsellors will begin working on schedule changes from August 19th to August 25th.
- Schedule changes will only be considered if you:
- have an imbalance of cores and options between the two semesters
- have NOT been successful in a pre-requisite course
- have PASSED a summer school course
- are missing a selected course on your schedule.
- NOTE: Course changes WILL NOT be entertained for teacher preferences.
HOW TO REQUEST A SCHEDULE CHANGE
- After reviewing your schedule on Parent View and determining that a change is needed, email your assigned counsellor to request a schedule change. Refer to the TA – Assigned Counsellor List below to find your assigned counsellor.
- Include the following information in your email:
- Your full name and CSSD Student Number
- Your phone number (You will receive a call ONLY if we require further information.)
- Course(s) you want to ADD and course(s) you want to DROP. Include the grade level of the course. Where there is a choice of 3 or 5 credits, indicate the number of credits of the course you are requesting to add.
TA – ASSIGNED COUNSELLOR LIST
|PIA FOSS email@example.com||RENEE LUEDEY firstname.lastname@example.org||PHIL ST. LOUIS email@example.com|