Registration is ongoing throughout the school year. February and March is registration time for the 2021 – 2022 School Year within schools. Parents of students not previously registered at any grade level should call the school for an appointment to register.
- a parent’s or student’s Catholic baptismal certificate
- the student’s birth certificate
- proof of current address (such as an utility statement, drivers’ license)
- student’s transcript and current marks from last school
- The Grade 10 registration process for students in our feeder junior high schools is fully completed at their present schools.
- If not in one of our feeder schools, please call the number below.
- Virtual Open House and IB Open House
- BOB 101 - Course Selection Information
- Meet the T.A.: (date to be announced)
- See the Course Offerings Manual for information to assist in course selection.
Registrar: Ms. Toporowsky (403) 500-2103 ext. 304 or email@example.com
Designated Boundaries for Schools
The Calgary Catholic School District has designated boundaries for all schools. CCSD uses boundaries strategically to ensure optimal student populations that support viable programming across the district. It is the expectation that students will attend their designated school. Please be aware that school attendance boundaries can and do change to accommodate factors including changing demographic information, the opening or closing of a school, to relieve overcrowding in schools, etc.
Communities within Bishop O’Byrne High School regular enrollment boundaries are:
- McKenzie Lake
- McKenzie Towne (South of McKenzie Towne Blvd. ONLY)
- Pine Creek
- Shawnee Slopes
IB Boundaries include all regular enrollment boundaries plus the following communities:
(effective 2021-2022 school year)
- Auburn Bay
- Bonavista Downs
- Canyon Meadows
- Chaparral (Lake, Valley, Ridge)
- Chinook Park
- Deer Ridge
- Deer Run
- Diamond Cove
- Discovery Ridge
- Douglas Glen
- Eagle Ridge
- Kelvin Grove
- Lake Bonavista
- Maple Ridge
- McKenzie Towne
- New Brighton
- Pump Hill
- Quarry Park
- Seton Towne Centre
- Willow Park
- Wolf Willow
New Students to Canada
Students who are born outside of Canada register through the St. John Reception Centre. It is located at 15 - 12 Street NW and the phone number is 403-500-2007. Students whose first language is not English may be required to complete an English language proficiency assessment. District interpreter services for this appointment are available upon request at no cost to the family. To book an appointment please call 403-500-2007.